The early bird registration deadline is just around the corner! There are some great perks to early registration, and below are some of the great benefits. Take advantage of this before it is too late!
4 Reasons for Early Registration:
Discounts on registration fees - Early-bird registrants get $100 off the registration fee if they register before the deadline.
- Member Early Bird Rate - $595.00
- Non – Member Early Bird Rate - $695.00
- Discounted Hotel costs – SNUG has secured a special rate at the Marriott Waterfront Hotel @ $169 per night. The rate is only guaranteed for a limited time, and this can save your organization expenses on travel costs through this offer.
- Guaranteed Room Reservation - Early registrants will be guaranteed to receive a room at the Marriott Waterfront. We can not guarantee room availability the closer we get to the conference.
- No Lines, No Fuss – Let’s face it, not last minute planning can turn into a hassle! Have piece of mind that your conference registration & accommodations will be prepared for you when you arrive. No need to worry about red-tape at the registration line or getting a room at the conference.
The Deadline for Early-Bird Registration is
Friday, August 26th, 2011
If you are ready to take advantage of all these great benefits: Click Here