The SNUG Board and The Hyatt Orange County want to ensure we have a successful, safe conference. For your reference, listed below are the mitigation strategies that will be in place for our SNUG 2021 conference.
Hyatt hotel Covid safety protocols include:
- Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout the hotel
- More frequent cleaning of public spaces and guestroom surfaces
- GBAC STARTM accreditation, inclusive of detailed cleanliness training
- Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader to help ensure new protocols are being met
- Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
- Removal of certain high-touch items from guestrooms
- All guests, regardless of vaccination status, required to wear face masks or coverings in hotel indoor public areas and when moving around outdoor areas of the Hyatt.
- Social distancing signage
- Personal protective equipment, worn in accordance with local guidance
- Elevator spacing and revised maximum capacity guidelines—elevators, fitness centers and more
- Reconfiguration of meeting room set-ups in accordance with social distancing guidelines
- Knock-and-go contactless room service
Additionally, the SNUG Board will limit seating at each table to 4 people for the General Session and all meals in accordance with social distancing guidelines. We also request that you use hand sanitizer regularly and wash your hands often.
We kindly ask that If you are experiencing any of these COVID-19 symptoms that you please not attend conference events, and we suggest you get a Covid test:
- Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting
- New loss of taste or smell
These multiple mitigation strategies are aligned with the most current data on virus transmission from health professionals. We respectively request that each conference attendee follow them.
The SNUG Board