IS THIS YOUR FIRST SNUG CONFERENCE?
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCE
- Carefully look over your product lines and the other miscellaneous topics to plan for your optimal learning experience. With over 180 training sessions offered, it is helpful to plan what to attend ahead of time.
- If you find a session is not proving to be what you expected, have a backup session you can easily switch to attend.
- Be willing to approach and talk with product experts and experienced users – their input and advice can be invaluable!
- Talk with your co-workers about ideas that you could schedule a consultation meeting because the product experts are very willing to consult with you one-on-one.
- Opportunity to network with other software users to hear innovative ways others are using the system(s).
- Be sure to attend the sessions where you can learn firsthand about PowerSchool future technological trends and directions.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to provide input into future software application enhancements directly to product executives.
- Be sure to attend the organized on‑site professional networking sessions – they can be both fun and informative!
- Be sure to visit and talk with exhibitors participating in the conference, even if you may not currently need their product or service – you never know when that knowledge may come in handy for your work.
- Learn what to do and not to do while using your system(s) straight from other users. This learning can be invaluable!
- And if you have questions, please never hesitate to ask a SNUG board member – they are there to help!